Take your Best Shot at the 2018 Day of Clays Event presented by TRANE. The Clay Shoot is a day of fun, fellowship and networking with event proceeds supporting Pensacola State College Student Scholarships and Programs. Held at the Santa Rosa Shooting Center on Quintette Road in Pace; we invite you to enjoy a form of clay pigeon shooting often described as “golf with a shotgun.”
Sporting clays simulate the unpredictability of live-quarry shooting, offering a great variety of trajectories, angles, speeds, elevations, distances, and target sizes.
7:30 am Registration
9:00 am Start
Lunch and Awards Ceremony immediately following Event!
Directions to Santa Rosa Shooting Center
• Take US 29 N/Pensacola Boulevard toward
• Slight right onto County Hwy 95A
• Turn right onto County Road 184/
W Quintette Road
• Destination will be on the left
6950 Quintette Road., Pace, FL 32571
• Head SW on Caroline Street toward
County Road 197
• Turn Right at 1st cross street onto
County Road 197/Chumuckla Hwy
• At Tom Thumb, continue onto Quintette Road
• Destination will be on the right
For additional information about the day’s events, please click Day of Clays Brochure.
Your Support Matters
“Growing up in Guam, the
dream of college is expensive
and hard due to finances. When
I moved to Florida, I wanted to
complete my college degree.
Receiving a scholarship helped me to do that!”
Online Registration Form