Join us Saturday, October 3rd!
Sporting clays is the closest thing to actual field shooting of all shotgun sports. Rather than having clay birds thrown from standardized distances and angles as with skeet or trap, sporting clay courses are designed to simulate the hunting of ducks, pheasants, other upland birds, and even rabbits.
Join us at the Santa Rosa Shooting Center as we host our 2020 Day of Clays Tournament presented by TRANE.
Lunch sponsored by Chet’s Seafood, Morette Company and The Lewis Bear Company
7:30 am Registration
8:45 am Mandatory Safety Orientation
9:00 am Start
Fish Fry, Raffle and Awards to Follow
As Covid-19 information changes rapidly please know that your health and safety will be our top priority as committee members and I plan the 2020 Day of Clays Tournament.
Because this is an outdoor event, we are grateful that it makes it easier for us to practice social distancing but we won’t stop there. We are offering the following ways to help protect you, our valued participants:
- Santa Rosa Shooting Center will sanitize all shooting stations prior to the event
- Hand sanitizers will be available at each station
- Masks will be provided, if needed
- To help with social distancing, each team will launch clays and keep their own scores
- Breakfast and Lunch will be served according to any local health and CDC guidelines that are in place at that time
Thank you for supporting Pensacola State College. Although the times are challenging, let’s have some FUN and raise the much-needed scholarship and program support for our students!
Ron Jackson, Event Chair
For more information on the Day of Clays Tournament please contact us at 484-1564. To download the 2020 Event Brochure, click HERE.